In this article:
- What are the six uses of a 6-1 cavitation machine?
- Precautions on Use
- What are the benefits of the cavitation machine?
A cavitation machine is an effective and practical tool for fat reduction. It is trendy on the market. Anyone who has heard about this machine knows how amazing it is. However, you can find various types of cavitation machines. Some of them are designed for weight reduction only, while some can achieve more than that. This article will share with you the functions of a 6-in-1 cavitation machine, which covers the efficacy of most same kinds of instruments. Let's have a look.
What are the six uses of a 6-1 cavitation machine?
A face RF handpiece produces radio waves that can penetrate the skin. Then the waves generate energy by utilizing the skin's electrical resistance effect. The process rapidly raises the temperature of the underlying skin, tightening collagen and promoting collagen regeneration. As such, it can firm and lift your facial skin and make it less slack and saggy. That is one of the methods to keep you young.
Like the Face RF handpiece, an Eye RF device applies the same working principles.
It also generates electromagnetic radiation that can go through the skin, increasing its temperature. The energy then causes collagen to regenerate. Sticking to it can tighten the skin around your eyes and eliminate bags and dark circles under eyes. Moreover, it reduces the appearance of eye redness and fine lines.
A body RF handpiece produces radio waves of specific depths under the skin by utilizing the thermal effect. They act on the dermis after penetrating the epidermis, heating tissue, and breaking down and metabolizing the subcutaneous fat.
Meanwhile, they make collagen and elastic fibers recombine and proliferate. As collagen in the dermis continuously restructures and regenerates, your flabby skin will be lifted and tightened after treatment.
Body Vacuum & Radiofrequency
It massages the skin and muscles to boost the movement of body fluid and cells' mobility, activating cells and increasing skin elasticity.
Furthermore, it speeds up micro vessels' blood circulation to remove excess toxins through the lymphatic system, lowering the chance of having colored spots, pigmentation, and congestion.
On top of that, the treatment reduces hard areolar tissue, simultaneously achieving body slimming and shaping. The vacuum movement can also strengthen the capillary system and blood vessels and relieve varicosity.
It applies the working principle of ultrasound. When strong sound waves enter the body, they cause fat cells to have friction that consumes heat and moisture, shrinking the fat cells.
Additionally, when the sound waves shock, they force the cells to violently strike that blast them right away, decreasing fat cells. In this way, we achieve weight reduction.
The handpiece generates bioelectric currents that simulate the human body, which enter muscle cells. The current stimulates adenosine triphosphate (ATP), restores the cells' functions, and supplies energy to the muscle and body.
Besides, it increases the cell's permeability, 30% to 40% higher than usual, boosting nutrition and moisture absorption and raising oxygen content in the blood.
The treatment removes wastes, toxins, and remaining liquid substances from the body quickly. And stimulating the synthesis of muscle fiber keeps the skin shiny, soft, tightened, and moisturized. Last, by increasing the collagen's synthesis level, it reduces wrinkles.
Precautions on Use
- To maximize the curative effects and service life, please use machine parts provided or designated by the manufacturer.
- Do not place the equipment near or in a damp location or directly expose it to sunlight.
- Do not leave the machine close to a place with a heat source since this may adversely affect its normal use.
- Remove metal objects from the body when having treatment to avoid unexpected situations.
- Do not use the equipment on the eyes, thyroid, parathyroid, testicles, a pregnant woman's abdomen, or a body part with an implanted heart pacemaker.
- You should use it with caution if you are ill.
- Start from the lowest energy intensity and slowly increase it after getting used to it during treatment.
- To avoid uneven heating, you need to contact a handpiece thoroughly to the skin.
- You must keep a treated part wet and avoid using the device when the skin is dry.
- Do not use 40k cavitation on the head, chest, breast, heart, and back.
- Do not use it if you did a cesarean in the past six months, experienced a miscarriage in the past three months, or had natural labor in the past two months.
- If the vacuum is too strong, please stop it immediately and reset it.
- Clean the equipment with normal saline to keep it clean to extend service life.
- Strictly use the equipment and train operators per instructions specified in the manual.
What are the benefits of the cavitation machine?
- You can almost operate it on any body parts carrying undesired fat, such as the belly, arms, thighs, etc.
- The treatment is non-invasive and painless, requiring no downtime.
- The instrument is user-friendly, allowing you to operate it with ease.
- It is cost-effective given its various handpieces and versatile features.
Q: How long does a cavitation session last? How many sessions should I have?
A: Each treatment is around 30 to 60 minutes. You must set aside 2 to 3 days between two sessions to allow your body to recover.
Theoretically, you need to complete a course of treatment or 12 sessions to achieve the optimal outcomes. Luckily, most people can attain their goals with 8 to 12 times of treatment.
Q: What should I do before and after cavitation treatments?
A: You have to drink at least 2 liters of water one hour before a session and the same amount after treatment to replenish moisture.
Besides, you are advised to lower your intake of carbohydrates and fat and eat low-calorie food at least one day before you take the treatment.
Q: Does the cavitation machine work?
A: Yes. The treatment presents measurable outcomes. Following the treatment course, you can expect a fat loss of 1 to 2 inches.