Do you want to get your body cellulite-free and summer-ready in just a few thirty-minute slots on your calendar?VelaShape is a new technology that targets cellulite while also tightening the skin. It's a step up from liposuction for many people because it's non-invasive and requires barely no recovery time. We are thrilled to dive into the world of the Velashape Machine for body contouring with you! From what it is to how it works, the results it can deliver, and everything in between, You will find answers to all your questions here.
What is VelaShape Machine?
Our VelaShape machine is a non-invasive treatment that combines cavitation,bi-polar radio frequency, infrared light, and vacuum suction to reduce fat cells beneath the skin's surface. The treatment heats and shrinks the fat cells, which the body naturally eliminates through the lymphatic system. The vacuum suction smooths the skin and promotes blood flow, while the bi-polar radio frequency tightens loose skin and increases collagen production.
An applicator is applied to the targeted area, gently activating massaging effect, and a vacuum cupping for a refreshing treatment. The infrared light and radio frequency energies are simultaneously emitted, causing the tissue to be drawn closer to the heating source, which helps to target and demarcate the treatment area. Additionally, the pulsed suctioning and movement of the rollers over the area increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, promoting the body's natural elimination of fat cells.
- The infrared laser utilizes heat to reduce skin impedance and pave the way for increased intracellular diffusion of oxygen beyond just the skin's surface.
- The RF energy penetrates more deeply into the connective tissue while vacuum suction and specific rollers manipulate and stretch the fibrillar tissue, improving body contouring results.
- On top of that, there's extra sprotection with its Vacuum Folding technique in delicate areas like your upper eyelids - allowing for greater safety as well as improved outcomes overall.
- Heat is delivered to the dermis and hypodermis via infrared light and radiofrequency energy, triggering the release of oxygen and nutrients from the bloodstream to the local cells. The hypodermis is heated up and supplied with additional oxygen, which quickens the metabolism of fat cells. As a result, these cells shrink and disintegrate rapidly.
- The vacuum elevates the target tissue, bringing it closer to the energy source, while the bi-polar radio frequency energy safely guides the heat throughout the treatment area, healing faster without damaging the skin.
Most people find the treatment pleasant and comfortable, comparable to a deep tissue massage, and can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
Applicators of VelaShape Machine
40K Cavitation Head：The Cavitation Handle is uniquely designed for body treatments, particularly for cellulite reduction, body shaping, skin tightening, and body contouring.
Small Vacuum RF: The Smaller RF Handle is specially designed for facial and neck treatments, with treatment sizes of 4 mm by 7 mm and 8 mm by 25 mm. This handle is effective for skin tightening, wrinkle removal, and facial lifting.
5 MHz Bipolar RF：Heat from the epidermis to the subcutaneous layer at a depth of 15mm can continuously deliver thermal energy to adipose tissue and dermal collagen fibers.
Infrared Laser: Directly heats the targeted area
VelaShape 3 is a revolutionary treatment clinically proven to address cellulite, body contouring, and fat reduction effectively. The technique involves using heat and massage to target and heat fatty tissues in the desired area.Commonly treated areas include the abdomen, stomach, hips, thighs, love handles, and buttocks.
Cellulite reduction- This treatment is appropriate for all skin colors to reduce unwanted fat and cellulite.
Wrinkle removal is a wrinkle-firming treatment for the face and eyesand eliminates dark circles.
- Body Contouring And Fat loss - Narrow the thighs and buttocks, remove abdominal fat, and tighten the body.
Additionally, VelaShape 3 can improve skin texture and tone and provide physical therapy, lymphatic drainage, body shaping, and skin tightening for a smoother and more toned appearance.
Advantages of VelaShape
Velashape body contouring treatment offers numerous benefits; some of the key advantages include the following:
- Non-invasive and painless:Unlike surgery or liposuction, Velashape does not require incisions or anesthesia, making it a painless and non-invasive procedure.
- No downtime or recovery period:Because Velashape is non-invasive, there is no need for a recovery period or downtime. Patients can resume their normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Reduced risk of complications and side effects:With no incisions or anesthesia, Velashape reduces the risk of complications and side effects associated with more invasive procedures.
- Can be used on multiple areas of the body:Velashape can be used on multiple areas of the body, making it a versatile and convenient option for people who want to target various areas.
- Quick treatment times:Velashape treatments typically only last 20 to 30 minutes, making them a quick and convenient option for those with busy schedules.
- Works well in combination with other procedures:Velashape can be combined with other cosmetic procedures to achieve optimal results.
- Safe for all skin types and tones: Velashape is safe for all skin types and tones, making it a suitable option for many patients.
Drawbacks of VelaShape
- Seeing results with this procedure requires multiple treatments, typically ranging from three to six sessions, that should be spaced out by about a week. Some professionals with experience with the device say it may require additional sessions.
- Results are not permanent; follow-up treatments are necessary to maintain them, usually three to four sessions per year.
- Some individuals who reviewed the procedure on RealSelf have stated that the results can be subtle and not as noticeable as hoped.
- There is a risk of burns associated with this procedure, as one reviewer suffered burns that resulted in permanent scars.
- While this procedure can improve body contouring, it's important to note that it is not a fat-reduction treatment.
Statistics on the effectiveness of Velashape
Numerous studies have been conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of Velashape in reducing fat and cellulite. Here are some of the notable studies:
Clinical trial results published in 2014 showed that a series of Velashape treatments to reduce fat led to average reductions in the circumference of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs of 1.4, 0.5, and 1.2 cm, respectively, within three months of their last treatment session.
A 2015 studyreported that patients treated with the Velashape device showed significant improvements in mean circumferential reduction and skin laxity.
The cost of Velashape treatment can vary depending on several factors, including the size of the area being treated, the number of sessions required, and the provider's experience and location. Velashape can cost anywhere from $200 to $800 per session. Other factors that may impact the cost include the provider's reputation and the type of equipment used.
Velashape is a specialized treatment that requires specific equipment and training, so it may not be available at all spas or clinics. To find a provider offering Velashape in your area, search online or ask for recommendations from friends or family members. Be sure to choose a licensed and experienced provider in administering Velashape.
Is VelaShape treatment suitable for me?
VelaShape is not designed for fat loss purposes. It utilizes various techniques to sculpt your body, smoothing out problematic areas that cannot be targeted by exercise or diet alone. For effective results, the ideal candidate should have a BMI (Body Mass Index) below 30 and fall under The Nurnberger-Muller Cellulite Classification Stages 1 and 2. You may consult with your physician to determine whether VelaShape treatment is right for you.
Which body will the part be treated with VelaShape?
VelaShape can treat cellulite in various body areas, including the neck (under the chin), arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and flanks.
How many sessions will I require?
To get the most out of your Velashape treatment, we recommend a course of 3 - 6 treatments.
How does the Velashape treatment feel?
Most people report feeling pleasant and comfortable during Velashape treatment, similar to the sensation of a deep tissue massage. Following the treatment, you can go back to your regular activities without delay.
How to classify cellulite?
If you're wondering how to categorize cellulite, using the Nurnberger-Muller Cellulite Classification Scale is helpful. This scale provides a comprehensive overview of the different stages, allowing for a more accurate assessment and treatment plan.
Stage 1: Dimpling is not visible while the patient stands or lies down but can be seen when the skin is pinched.
Stage 2: Dimpling is visible when standing but not lying down.
Stage 3: Dimpling is visible when standing up and lying down, indicating more severe cellulite.
What to expect during a Velashape treatment?
During a VelaShape treatment, a handheld device is placed against the patient's skin while lying on a table. The device gently suctions the skin's fatty layer to maximize exposure to infrared light and RF energy, causing a warm sensation that stimulates collagen in the connective tissue. You should inform your doctor if the treatment feels too hot. After the procedure, you will feel like you have had a vigorous deep tissue massage, with your skin being pink and warm. According to some doctors, the treatment does not require any preparation, but staying well-hydrated can make the radiofrequency portion more effective.
What is the distinction between VelaShape1,VelaShape 2 and VelaShape 3?
The VelaShape device has three different models, with 3 being the latest. According to the doctors, using the most advanced and effective model, VelaShape III, is crucial. On RealSelf, doctors have reported better results with fewer sessions when using the latest VelaShape devices.
What is cellulite?
Simply put, the dimpled or rippled appearance of the skin is often seen on areas like the thighs, hips, and buttocks. But what causes it? Cellulite is primarily caused by an accumulation of fat cells under the skin, which can interfere with the fibrous connective tissue that tethers our skin to underlying muscles. This creates an uneven surface often referred to as orange peel or cottage cheese skin. While fat loss and exercise may help reduce the appearance of cellulite, a non-invasive, FDA-cleared procedure is now available to specifically target and reduce these fat cells. With this procedure, you can say goodbye to cellulite and achieve a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance.
Which is preferable, VelaShape or CoolSculpting?
When comparing CoolSculpting and VelaShape, it's important to note the differences between the two treatments. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze fat cells, while VelaShape uses a combination of infrared light, bipolar RF energy, massage, and gentle suction to contour the body and improve the appearance of cellulite. According to dermatologists, CoolSculpting is effective in reducing fat in many different areas by 25%, whereas VelaShape is better at treating the texture of the skin and cellulite in select areas of the body. Some doctors combine both treatments to achieve optimal results, particularly in the buttock area. It's important to note that neither procedure is a fat loss treatment, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle after treatment is crucial to maintain overall improvements.