Cavitation treatment is a great way to contour your body and get rid of toxins. It is completely safe, non-surgical, and doesn’t need downtime. Whether you are a professional or doing the cavitation treatment at home, you may wonder how to get the best results? In this article, we have the answer for you.
What Is Cavitation Treatment?
Cavitation or ultrasonic cavitation treatment uses radio frequencies and low-level ultrasonic waves to sculpt the body. These ultrasonic waves cause bubbles to form around the accumulation of fat beneath the skin. The bubbles then rupture, releasing fat cells into the interstitial and lymphatic systems to be removed from the body. Fat deposits are converted into free fatty acids and glycerol. The body then resues the glycerol, and free fatty acids are sent to the liver and expelled as waste.
Benefits of Cavitation Treatment
- Permanently destroys fat cells.
- There is no pain or downtime.
- There are little to no side effects. You may experience a little redness and bruising in the treated area,which will disappear soon.
- Experts highly recommend the technology and the treatments are less expensive than many other non-invasive treatments.
- You can also get a cavitation machine for home usethat can save money in the long run.
How To Get The Best Results?
Here are some tips to get the best results from cavitation treatment.
1. Drink a Lot of Water Before and After Cavitation
Sufficient water intake is the most important strategy to stick to when seeking to get the best results from a cavitation treatment. Fat cavitation just like laser lipo aiming to eliminate fat cells safely and quickly. To get the best results, it is crucial to consume a minimum of 2 liters of water before and after cavitation treatment. Adequate water consumption aids in the efficient removal of dead fat cells from the body. Drink alkaline water over bottled or tap water for optimal hydration.
2. Do Exercise and Stay Active
Exercise optimizes the release of energy held in dead fat cells while also speeding up toxin removal via the lymph nodes. At least 20 minutes exercise is recommended once a day for the next three days. This exercise regimen is a great way to increase circulation and achieve the best results. It stimulates the metabolism and aids the body in processing liquids, allowing the damaged fat cells to be eliminated more effectively.
3. Watch Your Eating Routine
To get best results, do not eat two hours before and after cavitation treatment, but must eat within four hours of the procedure. This prevents your body from falling into starvation mode and rejecting the procedure. It is also strongly advised that you stop drinking alcohol for 48 hours before the treatment, as well as from using anti-inflammatory medications for the two weeks before cavitation treatment. This will ensure your safety and the best possible results.
4. Eat Healthy
The cavitation treatment is intended to aid in fat loss and the creation of a more contoured body. It is recommended to eat low-carbohydrate, low-calorie, low-sugar, and low-fat, foods for 24 hours before and three days after treatment. This diet assists the body in using the triglycerides produced by cavitation treatment. Maintaining a healthy diet can also serve as a starting point or basis for a healthier lifestyle.
5. Choose an Effective and Powerful Cavitation Machine
Not all cavitation machines are the same. You will see results faster if your machine is well-designed but you will need to undertake a lot more sessions with a low-power inefficient cavitation machine to observe any noticeable improvements in the body. Use a machine with higher-power ultrasonic cavitation to get the best results. Keep in mind that more expensive machines do not always mean more energy or the best results. To get the best results, use a machine built by a reputable brand.
6. Radio Frequency (RF) Before and After Cavitation
The application of radio frequency energy (RF) activates fat cells in the target area, increasing blood flow and cell activity and allowing for greater results. Fat cell membranes are more easily broken, and fat cell contents are more easily liquified. After-cavitation RF is highly beneficial in attaining the best results. The increased blood flow and body temperature help your body flush out the dead liquified fat cells as waste more quickly. Cavitation RF has almost no recovery time. You can attain the same fat-burning results as intense exercise without needing to relax for an extended time. Only 3-5 minutes of cool hammering is required to thoroughly rejuvenate the skin after an RF Cavitation treatment.
7. Cavitation Treatments and Interval
Ultrasonic cavitation treatment produces the best results when performed 1 to 2 times per week,providing your body enough time to process and remove toxins safely and effectively. Your body needs three days after a cavitation treatment to effectively eliminate fat and toxins. Each treatment session should last about 15 to 20 minutes per body part. Everyone has unique physical characteristics and different treatment goals, but for the best results, 8 to 12 sessions are typically recommended. You can get a personalized consultation from an experienced doctor before starting the treatment.
8. Maintenance Treatments
Maintenance treatments are advised for all body types. To keep your results, space the first four treatments one month apart, then every four months thereafter.
9. Massage the treated area
Massaging the treated area helps to remove the destroyed fat cells from the body as well as the improvement of circulation.
10. Monitor and Manage Stress Levels
High-stress levels impact the body's response to cavitation treatment. Use stress-reduction practices like meditation, yoga, and deep breathing.
11. Realistic Expectations
It is critical to have realistic expectations and keep in mind that body cavitation is not a substitute for a good diet and exercise. Fat cells can grow again, but they won't if there's no cause for them to. As a result, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial for long-term results.
- Avoid ALL alcoholic beverages for 2 to 3 days after cavitation treatment. Alcohol can prevent the liver from attempting to remove lipids by prioritizing alcohol metabolism over fat removal, which may interfere with results.
- Caffeine should be avoided for 3 to 4 days before and 48 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat two hours before and one hour after cavitation treatment.
- Do not use ibuprofen, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medications for two days before and after your treatment.
- Utilize dry skin brushing daily to promote lymphatic drainage.
- After the cavitation treatment, do not take a hot shower, go to the spa, or sauna. You can take a warm shower.
Who Should Avoid Cavitation Treatment?
The cavitation treatment should not be performed on the following individuals:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Individuals with skinfolds less than 2 cm
- Infection or inflammation in the treatment area
- Individuals having a history of cancer
- Individuals who have a cardiac pacemaker or metal implants
- Individuals who have coagulation disorders or are using blood-clotting drugs
- Individuals suffering from significant medical diseases such as diabetes or osteoporosis
Wait Before Starting a Cavitation Treatment If You Have:
- Recent surgery or scars: Wait for 6 months.
- Avoid areas with open wounds, skin diseases, infections, inflammation, varicose veins, metal contraceptive coil, silicone implants or prosthetics, metal implants, or screws.
- Taking antibiotics: wait till the course is completed.
- Wait until after your menstrual period.
- Using depilatory creams: Wait for 2 weeks.
- IPL or laser treatment: wait for 2 weeks.
- After botox treatment in the target area wait for 3 months.
- After dermal fillers in the target area wait for 2 weeks.
- Avoid suntan during your cavitation treatment schedule.
- Chronic inflammation: depending on the severity of chronic inflammatory disorders, remember that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medicines limit treatment effectiveness so please consult your doctor first.
Body Areas for Cavitation Treatment
Cavitation treatment is best suited for body parts with localized fat. The abdomen, arms,thighs, and buttocks are the most appropriate for a cavitation treatment, pls just avoid the place near your heart.
When can you expect to see the results?
Most individuals notice improvements after the first session, but especially after the third and following treatments. The results can vary from person to person due to differences in body types.
Cavitation treatment is a popular noninvasive method for fat reduction. However, for the best results (in terms of inches lost and visible fat loss), cavitation treatment should always be combined with a healthy lifestyle, exercise, a balanced diet, and lots of fluids. Treatment consistency is also critical, as is the use of a high-quality cavitation machine. Follow the tips discussed above to get the best results of your cavitation treatment.